Monday, March 22

Okay, for all of you who have asked me... here is the information for The Importance of Being Earnest:

Place: Northampton House (198 W. 300 N. in American Fork).
When: Production dates are March 25, 26, 27, and April 1, 2 and 3.
Tickets: Prices are $18 for dinner and the show. Reservations may be made by calling 763-3081 or 735-6519. I'll have a certain amount of discount tickets, but I'm not sure how many, so... I'll get back to you on that. And hey, if you want to pay full price and support the Arts Council, I'm down with that too.

Addendum: Hey! Dinner starts at 6:30. The show actually starts at 7:30. Thanks for pointing out my oversight, Justin.

Note: Our run has been extended for another weekend. If you'd rather come then, I'll have the dates soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home